Numenera - anfängergeeignet

• I have a scheduling conflict with another session on that day, but given what happened at the end of last session, it's a good situation for my character to be (mentally) AWOL anyways.

• EDIT (Switched to English)

Since the club is currently closed due to Corona, the planned session on the 21st will not take place. At least not there.

If you want to play online via Discord, we can try that (as usual on 21st, 6:30 pm). I have no experience with that, and how to handle it (whether the club discord provides dice roll bots etc.), but I guess we should be able to handle it somehow...

• I did play my first online roleplaying session today, and it went well enough, so the format should not be a problem. :)

If 3 players want to play on Discord, I'd run the round on Saturday (1 already wants to join).

• Ok. Would be three people then. I'll be in the club Discord channel around 6 pm tomorrow then. I'll post here which table I'll use once I'm there.

• I'll join this time! I need an update on what happened last time though, especially what happened with the scrap remains of my character's body.

• I need an update on what happened last time though, especially what happened with the scrap remains of my character's body.

When Yorg (or however he is spelled) "came to" and the sensors started giving input again, he was in a sweet-smelling hut with a rather stoned old man babbling nonsense. Most of the damage had already been repaired (no clue how this was done). However, the internal control system was still on internal repair routines, so Yorg couldn't actually control the drone body.
    The rest of the party then came a bit later, rather roughed up, handed over a big spawn sack, and the drone then started following them around, as it was somehow set to a simple auto-follow mode.
    The party then travelled to the fortress of the Oritarsis knights (followed automatically by the drone), which was already occupied by a few dozen looters divided over how to breach the heavily defended armoury, made a deal with a young tinkerer lady with robot empathy, got the armoury robots to deliver a couple of lenses, then moved out of the fortress again before some of the other looters changed their minds about just letting them go.
    The party is now camped in the Black Riage foothills some distance from the fortress (with the young mechanic NPC), and the internal automated repairs are just finishing getting the control system back online.